Wednesday 29 August 2007

Too Busy to Blog!

I have a lot going on in my life right now. I really don't have the brain power to put it
all in words. So ... I want to give you a few visuals of what is going on in my mind, in no particular order.





I wish I were here...

But I will settle for here this weekend....


Take care of mother in law in hospital with lung disease,


Pray that Kori will decide if she wants to do this........


Here....
or here........



which brings us this.....


Check on Shawn recovering from gall bladder surgery.....








Get Will to football practice....he is #60

pray for him to be safe...





He is so cute in this uniform! Don't let everything else get in the way of him having a good time.

I really need to wash those pants and that girdle (he is in the black)....




Oh yea... Kori now thinks she wants to do this....

here.....




And that doesn't even cover my housework, babysitting, Women's Ministry, my husband, my bills, well.... you get the point.

Way too much stuff to think about..... I think I will loose myself in other peoples blogs of peaceful times for now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for you. Let me help. What can I do?
rg
P.S. Getting ready to teach "Breaking Free", huh?!?

~Donna~ said...

Heavens to Betsy!