Thursday 2 August 2007

Got BLOG?


Hey you, - yes you. The one reading this. Why don't you blog with me??
Unless your name is Donna G. M., you either read and don't comment,
or you don't have a blog. So what's up with that? I let you into my world, why don't
you share yours with me?!?!?!?! Or at least comment!!!!! (Like you Debbie)

I am not really sure what the term BLOG really means, but for me it means
several different things:

Be Loud Old Girl
Buddies Love Online Grace
Been Lovin' Our God
Believing Love Outlasts Grief
Beats Listening (to) Outdated Grapevines

What do you think it means? I know somebody knows the real meaning for this term.
TELL ME!!! I want to hear from you.
I have been so blessed reading other christian women across the south's blogs. I want you to share in the enjoyment. Won't you?

I can't wait to read your comments. Please don't let me down.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't know the "official" term but for me it would HAVE to stand for "Been Lovin' Ole Green"!!!
rg

~Donna~ said...

She-leah!...I comment! (SEE!) Blog is short for weblog. A weblog is a journal (or newsletter) that is frequently updated and intended for general public consumption. (I looked it up for ya)! :)