Wednesday 8 August 2007

What Were You Doing 10 Years Ago Today?

Can you remember what you were doing 10 years ago today? I can. At this very moment,
10 years ago today, I was in Labor and Delivery at Brookwood Hospital, preparing for the arrival of my new baby boy. I was very excited and barely nervous at all. Had I known at
11:00 a.m. that he would weigh in at a whopping 10 pounds within the hour, I am sure that I would have been more than a little nervous, but still excited!


William Houston (named for my grandfather and Jeff's father and grandfather) was the best surprise God could have given us that year! I can't believe he is already 10 years old. Having 2 older children, (23 & 17 ) we realize how fast kids grow up. I can honestly say we have taken time to enjoy him, and it has been a blast.


Will is just like his dad. To look at pictures of Jeff when he was 10 is like looking at Will right now. He is like a carbon copy in more ways than one. He loves fishing and hunting, football, and playing the drums, just like his daddy.

Humor me while I share a few pic's of Will.


Happy Birthday Will man! I love you so much!






Look at the cheeks on this guy!







I love the hair! Business in the front, party in the back!




Always the funny guy

Typical Will in camo.


The cool dude that he is!


Happy 10th Birthday Will. What a great decade it has been.


4 comments:

~Donna~ said...

10 years ago..hmm..me and Jessie Brown were probably doing one of our MANY photo shoots with our new school clothes on! hahaha
HAPPY B'DAY WILL. I remember when he had those little fat cheeks! :)

Anonymous said...

AWE! My little man is all grown up! :( He's so handsome! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WILL! Love ya! bg

Anonymous said...

I remember that sweet little baby boy in those pics! Man time does fly! Happy Birthday, Will!
~Amber

Anonymous said...

I remember laughing at you when you told me you were pregnant!!! Happy Birthday Buddy!
rg