Saturday 8 March 2008

Another Last...

We have been talking a lot about "the last..." this year. The last pep rally, the last high school football game, the last semester of high school, the last choir trip, the last choir Christmas concert, and today we had another last.




The last prom.





It was not as sad as I thought it might be. You see, the year started off with Kori being sad about all the "lasts". But now, she is not sad at all. I hear her now talking about all the first. The first college class, the first church trip with the "college class", the first semester of college, the first time to vote, the first mission trip, the first time Daddy lets her stay out past midnight. All things that she now is very much looking forward to. "The first..." she is ready.











5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet.
rg

Corrie said...

Sheila,
Tell Kori that your "internet friend" says she's beautiful!!hahha!

Love Corrie

~Donna~ said...

She's so dad-blame cute!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Donna! BEAUTIFUL!
~Amber

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.