Thursday 24 January 2008

Happy 18th Birthday Kori!




18 years ago today, at this moment, I was at St. Vincent's Hospital not feeling very well. Little did I know I was about to experience the greatest joy I had every experienced. At 11:37 a.m. we welcomed Kori Lynn into our lives weighing in at 9lbs and 5 ounces and 21 inches long.

My prayer for Kori today is that she will be all God wants her to be. That she will answer only His call for her life (not mine) and love Him with all her heart. I pray that she KNOWS Him in a very real way.

I love you Kori! Bud's forever!

Mommy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Kori!!!
rg

~Donna~ said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KORI LYNN!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kori!!
~Amber

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated B'day, Kori! Love ya! BG